3/4 cup Pimm’s No. 1*
3 tablespoons fresh Meyer lemon juice or regular lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon sugar
2 sprigs each fresh rosemary, thyme, and mint
2 lemon slices
2 fresh strawberries, halved
Ginger beer, chilled
- Place 1/2-inch-thick cucumber slices in cocktail shaker.
- Muddle with wooden spoon.
- Add Pimm’s, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Fill 2 pilsner glasses with ice; set aside.
- Add ice to Pimm’s mixture, cover, and shake vigorously 20 times.
- Strain into glasses.
- Add 1 rosemary sprig, 1 thyme sprig, 1 mint sprig, 1 lemon slice, and 2 strawberry halves into each glass.
- Fill glasses with ginger beer.
- Garnish with cucumber spears
- Can also garnish with rhubarb stalks (optional)